Elderly and persons with Alzheimer
At all ages, culture is transformation, community and memory.
Which entities, centres and services for elderly can benefit?
Day hospitals and sociosanitary centres
Social Services Centres
Programs against isolation of old people
How does culture improve the quality of life of the elderly?
- Attending a show, concert or exhibition generates excitement and excitement, no matter how old you are!
- It is the best opportunity to carry out physical, mental and emotional activities.
- Cultural outings contribute to autonomy and social relations.
- Enjoying culture helps to recover active participation in society and foster a feeling of belonging.
What does Close to Culture offer you?
- Tickets at a maximum price of €3 per person or reduced price
- Shows, concerts and exhibitions throughout the year and at all times, including mornings.
- Accessible spaces for people with reduced mobility.
- We adapt to you! Personalized advice, adaptation to the needs and contents.
- Artistic training for professionals from social entities.
Special activities for the collective
Close to Culture also has its own projects aimed at specific groups. Workshops such as Una mañana de orquesta, a musical and participatory experience aimed at people with Alzheimer's and other dementias and El Museo se Acerca, designed for the elderly.