How it works
This web is an online platform where social centres’ coordinators, educators and heads can buy tickets of the regular programme in cultural equipments.
To begin enjoying all the cultural offer of Apropa Cultura you need to register your centre first.
This is completely free for social entities.
To start reserving tickets, you will only need to do the following:
- Get in the Apropa Cultura web and send your request filling in the registration form
- Registration and validations: from the central office we will revise your request and a confirmation email will be sent to you with the user name rate .
- Starting first session: Get in the web with your username and request a new password that you will receive by email. Start the session on the web and there you are!
- Reservations: Consult the programme and make your reservations! If you need any help, contact Apropa, we will guide your first try!
How to choose your outing:
- Use the programme traker to see the entire cultural offer. You can filter the search according to your interests, timetables, subject, group…
- At each equipment card you will find useful information to prepare the outing. Ubication map, how to arrive and accessibility conditions. You will also find detailed information on the activity: dates, duration, description and classification according to age.
- Once you find what you like you only need to click on the card and make the reservation.
- There are two kinds of reservation, direct and upon call. This information appears at each event card.
Confirm the reservation
- In order to guarantee your seats, it is important to make ticket payments on the terms set up by each cultural equipment.
- Remember you can upload the payment proof in the section “Payments” in the control counter.
- Do not forget to revise your reservation. Some days before the outing, check that data on the request are correct: number of people, timetable…
- If you book a free activity, you will find it directly in the “my reservations” section.